Hey y’all! If you follow me on Instagram, you know about the drink I came up with on the fly yesterday. I needed something with protein that tasted amazing. Enter Healthy Mocha Frappucino. Move over, Starbucks (although I’ll always love you, Starbucks😍), this yummy drink is delicious and healthy for you. It’s dairy free, naturally sweetened, and has 9 grams of protein! I usually post recipes on Mondays, but since I’m off this weekend I wanted to get this up quickly for you guys that asked on Instagram.
Ingredients (I didn’t really measure too closely, so feel free to add more or less and make it your own)
- 1/2 C strong coffee (I used cold brew, but you can also use espresso, just use about 2 shots)
- 3/4 C almond milk (or nondairy milk of your choice)
- 1 scoop collagen peptides (this is my protein powder of choice. You can use whichever one you like)
- 2 Tbs cocoa powder
- Stevia to taste (or other natural sweetener you prefer. Maple syrup would be good, I think)
- 2 Tbs dark chocolate chunks (This is totally optional, but who doesn’t love extra chocolate?)
- 1 C ice (roughly)
- Blend all ingredients besides ice for about 30 seconds.
- Add ice and blend until smooth.
I hope y’all are having a lovely Easter weekend. It’s so gorgeous and warm here, thus frothy frappucinos come in handy. Let me know what you think of this recipe!