It’s FRIDAY! Yay! This week I decided it would be fun to do something a little different and share my favorite beauty products. I know I’m throwing a theme in here and changing it up a bit, but when this idea popped into my head I thought I’d give it a try.
I’m pretty minimal when it comes to beauty stuff, so don’t expect anything awesome or fancy 😉. These are products I’ve used for a long time and will probably keep using, so read on if that sort of stuff interests you.
- Aussie 7 in 1 miracle dry shampoo. Guys, if you haven’t discovered dry shampoo, you really need to! This is what keeps my locks looking great (and not greasy) during the whole week. I don’t wash my hair everyday, because that would dry it out. So I use dry shampoo on the roots in between washing, and it absorbs the grease and leaves my hair looking clean with more body, too. I love the smell of this one, but it’s not my ultimate favorite (it was on sale at Target, so I gave it a try). Usually I love Dove’s dry shampoo, but this one is a close second.
- Elf liquid eyeliner. I love liquid eyeliner because it goes on quick and is easy to clean up if you make a mistake (me every day 😁). This one is super cheap and lasts me a long time. Win win!
- Trader Joe’s Nourish Enriched Intensive moisturizer (try saying that 5 times fast). I like this stuff because it feels really light on my skin and doesn’t make me break out like most moisturizers. A great price, too.
- Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue. This little guy is a little bit more pricey, but very worth it. I love it because it’s more of a BB cream than a foundation, yet it gives me good coverage. I feel like I’m not wearing makeup when I wear it, too, which I love.
- Covergirl LashBlast Volume Mascara (I use the color Black Brown). I try other mascaras but I always come back to this one because it goes on easy, but more importantly comes off easily (this is a problem when I cry, but I’m willing to make that sacrifice if it means I can get to bed faster by getting it off quick at night 😉). I also love that the brush on this is rubber. It helps my lashes stay unclumped.
- Tresemme hairspray. I usually go between number 4 and 3. I don’t use a lot of hairspray, but it comes in handy when I’m braiding or after I curl it. I like this brand because it doesn’t make my hair feel all crusty like some hairsprays.
There you have it, folks. What did you think of the theme of this Friday Favorites post? What are your go to beauty products? Let me know in the comments! Happy weekend.