Hey Friends! Once again I am back and I apologize for not keeping up with the blog more. Today I posted a new video on my YouTube channel all about what I typically eat in a day. I edited and posted it and then realized I hadn’t filmed how to make the recipes so then I figured a blog post may be helpful.
This food is delicious, healthy, and Trim Healthy Mama friendly. I’ll try and remember the right amount of ingredients for the recipes I made up, and then I’ll link others’ recipes.
Here we go!
Coffee with stevia and half & half.
Blueberry oatmeal bake. I made up this recipe, but it’s similar to this one from Briana Thomas: https://www.briana-thomas.com/blueberry-baked-oatmeal/.
Butter Me Up Banana Bread from Pearl Barrett: https://trimhealthymama.com/ezine-home-3-19/banana-bread-3-19/
Berry “Big Boy” smoothie w/ spinach. Here is a similar recipe to the one in the THM book: https://www.copymethat.com/r/LBlvNHH/big-boy-smoothie-thm-fp/…just add spinach.
My own recipe/concoction – Crock Pot port loin and veggies:
- Pat pork loin dry
- Sear on all sides in a hot cast iron skillet heated with coconut oil.
- Chop an onion and place in Crock Pot.
- Lay seared pork on top of onions and season with salt and pepper, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder (add a lot of seasoning!).
- Place fresh rosemary sprigs on top of meat
- cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours.
- Serve on a bed of baby spinach with roasted Broccoli.
Sugar Free Peanut Butter “cups”
- 1/4 c natural Peanut butter
- 1/4 c melted coconut oil
- 2-3 Tablespoons Pyure (or a mix of stevia and erythritol)
- dash of vanilla
- 1/3 c of baking blend (If you don’t have that use almond meal)
- 1/4 c powdered peanut butter
- pinch of salt
- Melt all ingredients above in microwave. Stir and then pour into a parchment lined 5/8 pan. Freeze.
- 1/3-1/2 c Lilly’s chocolate chips (any sugar free chips are fine)
- tsp coconut oil
- Melt together and spread over bottom layer. Refrigerate till hard and cut into squares.
Hope this was helpful! Be sure to check out my video on YouTube and leave a comment letting me know what you think, or if you try any of these recipes.